The cluster is one of eighteen across the country, operating under the umbrella of the UK Cyber Security Forum. The Forum and its member clusters bring together over five hundred businesses involved with cyber security. The Oxford cluster itself has over fifty member organisations from business, business support organisations and academia.
The Oxford cluster’s objectives are:
- Promote the need for increased information security / resilience
- Signpost assistance available locally
- Bring together businesses with an interest in information security
- Link local specialists to wider UK community through UK Cyber Security Forum
- Connect the commercial and academic worlds to explore research opportunities
For more details, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org